Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LEARN program enters the second term for the year 2015.


As we enter the second term of the year 2015 we have more students than we are able to help with sponsorship. Here below are just a few. You can sponsor a child for a mere $240 a year. It can change their future.



Sharon Malaka and Grace Aseka

My name Sharon. My sister is Grace. I am in Class 2 at Stone house Academy. My sister, Grace, is in Top Class (Kindergarten). My mother is unable to pay for our school fees. She works on casual basis in a friends Kiosk. I am kindly requesting if we can get someone to sponsor us in order to continue with our studies. Thank you as you consider my request yours faithfully, Sharon


GRACE ASEKA



SHARON MALAKA


Jemima Nyamboke - Age 

My name is Jemima. I am a student at StoneHouse Academy. I am in Class three. My parents are not able to cater for my school fees. Kindly assist so that I can continue with my education and help our family. Be blessed.










JEMIMA NYAMBOKE

Joseph Ndugu - age 8

My name is Joseph and I am eight years old. I am in Class 3 at StoneHouse Academy. My mother is a single mother. I do not have a father. My mother is forced to take care of our basic needs. It's becoming hard for me to continue with my studies. I am determined to pursue medicine when I grow up. I am kindly requesting you to help me achieve my goal. 

God bless you.


JOSEPH NDUGU


Here are three High school kids from StoneHouse Fellowship at Engashra. 
They really need to be able to finish high school and are in need of assistance. 
The first picture shows them with their siblings.




David Kabaiko - 16 years old


I am David Kabaiko. I am 18 years old and in Form two (9th grade). In our family we are five children and we live with our grandmother because our parents both died. My grandmother is unable to pay my school fees. So I come humbly to you by asking for your help. I love God and I know he has a reason for all this. I would like to encourage you with this verse - Luke 19 - which talks about Zacchaeus who climbed a tree to see Jesus and I know, even me, when I seek help it will be possible. Thank you.



DAVID KABAIKO



David Kanene - 16 years old

My name is David Kanene. I am 16 years old. I am in high school a form two (9th grade) student. I was left as an half orphan after the death of my father. My mother is a widow left with four children. She sells the vegetables and this is to help us to have our daily bread. Now I'm requesting for a sponsor so that I can continue with my studies for the better future of my family. 

Thank you as I hope for the best. 

DAVID KANENE




Susan Natetu - 17 years old


My name is Susan. I am 17 years old and in Form 3  (11th grade). My mother is single. We live in our grandmother’s house. My mother is very sick because she had a stroke and my grandmother is an old woman. My greatest problem is my school fees. I wish to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor and be able to assist my grandmother and my mother so that we live a good life. If you will take a chance to help us we shall be grateful. God will bless you even more.


SUSAN NATETU






No comments:

Post a Comment